Anonymous Data Collection
As a matter of principle, you can use Aesculap, Inc. - a B. Braun company’s website (“Site”) without informing us who you are. We are informed only of the name of your Internet service provider, the data transmitted to us by your browser and the pages that you visit in our domains. For these purposes, we use the program Google Analytics. The information collected by this program is only obtained for statistical purposes. As an individual user you remain anonymous.
Using the technologies provided by Google Analytics (www.accounts.google.com), user data is collected and stored on this site in an anonymized form. Cookies may be used for these purposes; however, these cookies collect and store data only in a pseudononymous form. The data is not used to personally identify the visitors to this Site and is not combined with other data pertaining to the bearer of any pseudonym. You may disable receipt of cookies using features of your web browser that disable or turn off cookies. With cookies disabled in your browser, the Site's customization features may not function properly.
Collection, Processing and Transmission of Personal Data
Personal data is only collected when you submit the data yourself, as, for example, in an inquiry form on the website. Your personal data will not be transmitted to any third party unless you explicitly indicate that this is your wish.
Consent and Limited Use
The submission of personal or business data (including e-mail addresses, names and addresses) is done on an explicitly voluntary basis. In submitting such data you indicate your consent that such data will be collected, processed or used for the purpose of making contact with you, responding to your requests for information, or for other purposes indicated by you, as well as for the protection of our own legitimate business interests.
Other Third Party Sites
We understand the need to protect children's privacy online (we define "children" as minors younger than 13). We do not knowingly collect or use any personal information from children. We do not knowingly allow children to register with us, communicate with us, or to use any of our online services.
Governing Law and Data Storage
Transfer of Information
In the event Aesculap, Inc. or one of its divisions is ever sold to or acquired by another company, Aesculap, Inc. reserves the right to transfer ownership of the customer information to the acquiring company.
2. The Site is intended to provide general information about Aesculap, Inc., its products and services. Any information contained on the Site is not meant to replace the information contained on the product labeling or, if you are a patient, to be a substitute for the advice provided by your own health care provider. While Aesculap, Inc. uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, the Site is not meant to provide specialist advice concerning the products or services of Aesculap, Inc. Aesculap, Inc. makes no warranties or representations as to the Site’s accuracy. Aesculap, Inc. disclaims all liability and responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Aesculap, Inc. or any other party involved in creating, producing, or developing the Site will be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Aesculap, Inc. also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text or images or your viewing of any video or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise through electronic forms included on this Site, including any non-personal data, questions, comments, suggestions, requests or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used without restriction by Aesculap, Inc. or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Aesculap is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
7. Any links or pointers to internet sites maintained by third parties that are provided in this Site are for convenience purposes only. Aesculap, Inc. has not reviewed all of the third party sites linked to this Site, and any information, products, services or claims on these third party sites are not operated or controlled in any respect by Aesculap, Inc. Such third party sites are provided "as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, and the linking to off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8. By using this Site, you agree not to disrupt or intercept our electronic information posted on this Site or on any of our servers. You also agree not to attempt to circumvent any security features of the Site, and to abide by all applicable local, state, federal and international laws, rules and regulations.